Q:I think part of the reason I like you is because you look so much like one of my good friends. Is that an unfair advantage? Does my admiration mean less to you now?
No. I will take every advantage possible.
Also, I consider it even more complimentary, because if you didn’t like me, you might end up not liking your friend anymore. That would be horrible!
Hmm… I have a little experiment I kinda want to run now….
15 Notes/ Hide
- tarpo likes this
- slobaum likes this
- aroseblossoming likes this
- divergentone likes this
- juarezafterdarker likes this
- boobill likes this
- audioper likes this
- mayberedbird likes this
- ostmayustardlay likes this
- notyouraverageharlot likes this
- flyoverjoel likes this
- filmchris likes this
- starprojectors said: fix all her problems in an incredibly elegant and efficient package! that’s how you get everyone else to hate you.
- almostfancynancy said: Uh-oh. What does this mean?
- cutlerish posted this