UPDATE (Dec 9, 2010): I decided there’s no reason why this should be limited to replies and answers. Now you can post a reply to ANY notification (including likes).
UPDATE (Dec 2, 2010): I have worked through the problem with Chrome’s security, so this does IN FACT work on Chrome. Can an Opera user double-check it works for you?
If you already have an older version installed, just click the Install link on the Tumblr Reply Replies page again.
Really, what it will actually do when you click the icon of any notification in your dash is open a new text post and populate the rich text editor with the notification in quoted form so you can type in a response.
It will preserve the original reply’s link to the tumblrer who replied and to the original post they replied to.
Feel free to reblog this or mention it to your friends and loved ones. In fact, I insist. Forcefully!
Don’t forget to check out my other tumblr and twitter user scripts!
49 Notes/ Hide
- kriari likes this
- serenesins likes this
- fullerverse likes this
- dreambled likes this
- madisonmars likes this
- kaidansbioticapprentice likes this
- tartelette-aux-fraises reblogged this from ladyamesindy
- tartelette-aux-fraises likes this
- ladyamesindy reblogged this from cutlerish and added:
- ladyamesindy likes this
- k-pan reblogged this from cutlerish
- woesofwednesday likes this
- l-leovaldez likes this
- revenge-saurus reblogged this from cutlerish
- rainicorn-onna likes this
- pairofbrolins likes this
- iamlostsol0st likes this
- whings likes this
- askneera-the-zorua likes this
- skins-brazil likes this
- p-oppysmic likes this
- beehoneysweet likes this
- iemai likes this
- petite-dani likes this
- little-break likes this
- anaflavia reblogged this from cutlerish and added:
- jay-klmnopqrstuvwxyz likes this
- dresspants likes this
- cwj likes this
- cutlerish reblogged this from cutlerish and added:
- redcloud likes this
- runningjaggedly likes this
- goldengraham72 likes this
- almostfancynancy likes this
- perfectlittlesin reblogged this from cutlerish and added:
- perfectlittlesin said: Doesn’t seem to be working with Chrome. Or, I’m slow. Is there a step I’m missing to make it work with Chrome?
- paxochka likes this
- btothed likes this
- lilykily said: How do you do this? I am astounded.
- perfectlittlesin likes this
- leighpeigh likes this
- cutlerish posted this