After watching joshishollywood's review of the Harry Potter film franchise
- Wife: Sounds like he's giving the books' author too much credit.
- Me: At no point did he say anything like that.
- Wife: I mean, he's right, but it's not like the books were fantastic literary acheivements. They were quite a drag of forced plot elements and convenient character development sometimes, too. Enjoyable reads, but easy.
- Me: Again, he said nothing of the sort.
- Wife: Who is this guy?
- Me: joshishollywood. Someone I follow on Tumblr.
- Wife: So, one of your Internet murderer friends?
- Me: I don't actually know him that well, but sure. He lives in Oakville.
- Wife: What, do you plan to visit him? What if he tries to murder you?
- Me: He looks pretty scrawny. I think I could take him. Unless his girl was there, then I'd be worried about tag team Internet murdering.
A big thanks to everyone!
chanelboutique - Though this wasn’t a birthday wish, I take that as a compliment!
apieceofmine - I’m not easily embarrassed. Do go, on, Katie.
snowstone - Muito obrigado! I haven’t decided yet. It is still driving me nuts, actually.
totallycoty - Everything I’ve done has been for you. Even, nay especially, before I knew you.
xeno - Starting off with a bang is definitely in tonight’s plans.
factualfiction - NOSE GAME (re: planning)!
titsandsass - So long as you do it scantily clad, I’ll call it a wonderful gift.
misaimedjaimess - Birthday puns are the best!
joshishollywood - I need a costume! No capes, though.